Friday, September 2, 2011

Mary Beth Has a Few Words for Her Friends in GA



Hey girls and boys! I've missed you sooooooooooooooo much! You're an awesome group of friends! I hope to see you soon--this Sunday--in Thomasville. It depends on your parents! Chuch & park.

Noah will not be there for church, but I'll be there. Noah's gonna be there for the park, but anyways..... you're my best B-f-f's, I know you will ALWAYS be my best!

When I move back, the first thing I'll do is have a sleep over. Do me a favor,
don't change a bit, and just be yourself while I'm in KY, well, as Noah would say: "Kentucky, Ohio"!!!!

Well, that's pretty much all. I'll do another post sometime :)!!!!!:)

Love y'all,
Mary Beth :)
P.S. Parents, let your kids check our website out :) vidieos/pics & the kid sent posts ;):) Send letters ;) We love to get mail, and we'll send you a letter back!

6 comments:

The Wootens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Wootens said...

Disclaimer--because as much as we love Thomasville, we don't want to feed the rumor mill. :) 1. As her mom, I cannot make any promises that Mary Beth will be moving back to Thomasville before her 18th birthday. 2. Even if she does move back, NO BOYS are invited to the aforementioned sleepover. --Mrs. Kristie :)

The Wootens said...

By the way, if this is the first you've heard about the park--Remington Playground, 2:30-4ish on Sunday (if it isn't raining)...we'd love to see you all for a bit if you're able to drop by. We're only going to be in town for a few hours as we zip through on the way to the beach.

Emily Owens said...

I miss you soooo much! I told u I would get on this!From: Emily

The Wootens said...

i miss you 2 Em!! <3

The Wootens said...

MB